Monday 2 March 2009

8h Training

Finally, I did 8h of training last week. It is a great feeling to finally get the training more or less right again. Due to loose chippings I am still not going out for a bike ride, so 8h is a nice time for me. Well, still nothing to those who do up to 15h or those insane guys with up to 30h.
It is a good start for the marathon I signed on. I am running in Fürth again and going for it!
I still have trouble organising the training right since my swim training is on Tuesday and Thursday. Monday would be much better. Furthermore, on Sunday I do not have enough time to do my long runs. To be honest I get out of bed to late and the afternoon is already packed with dancing lessons and a cup of coffee ;).
Well time management is also a quality you learn if you start making your training plans. There is always something bringing the plan into disorder and it always is a challenge to get it back into balance.

No comments: