Monday 22 March 2010

Fourth Ski Tour

Thorsten found it a good idea to take me to Goldeck, a black piste which we need to ascend. My first thought was "great idea". It went quite steep up from the start and already after a couple of hundred meters I was sweating from head to toe. At the steepest part I slid done and I really had to fight the urge to just call it a day. And this was only 30min in.
Thorsten needed to wait every part of the way but he is great sportsman an took me up. It seemed that the trail had no end but after 3h I finally reached the summit. It was hard and we instantly went into the nearest hut for refreshment. The way down we tried our best but we really were worn out, but we made it.

Big thanks to Thorsten for taking me up and waiting for me, he could have done it in half the time.

No comments: