Friday 26 February 2010

I got a trainer

I friend of mine, Thomas Wolkerstorfer, who I already new for over a year is now my trainer. He is a great physiotherapist, which came in handy after he massaged away some pretty awful cramps - after the massage they were gone as if never there. From now and then we talked a little about training and training plans and noticed he was well informed. Well I am not a pro but I try to read a lot about training and compiling the right training plan. After we sat down he was not just good informed but a pro. He has great consolidated knowledge of right nutrition, body physics and specific training for different disciplines. He pointed out that I should change some parts of my training plans and also change my types of trainings, like the interval training which I did much to intense. It did not take long to convince me that he be making my training plans from now on. After a lactate test he will individual fit my training - I can not wait for it.
A photo of him at a camping trip we did last summer with a bunch of friends.

No comments: